Mig33 Java
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Jungle of Community

IndeksIndeks  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  PencarianPencarian  PendaftaranPendaftaran  Login  
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
ChatMover

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» Best Way to Upload 1080p/720p MKV video to YouTube
Backup Blu-ray to portable hard drive for playback EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 12:37 pm by Violet10

» Best Way to Upload 1080p/720p MKV video to YouTube
Backup Blu-ray to portable hard drive for playback EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 12:37 pm by Violet10

» Multi-track MXF Converter- Transcode MXF for FCP X
Backup Blu-ray to portable hard drive for playback EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 10:18 am by JoanHaylee

» Backup Blu-ray to portable hard drive for playback
Backup Blu-ray to portable hard drive for playback EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 6:39 pm by Violet10

» Convert MKV for uploading to your Tivo from PC
Backup Blu-ray to portable hard drive for playback EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 1:03 pm by Violet10

» Solved: Tivo and WD TV Live streaming media player
Backup Blu-ray to portable hard drive for playback EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 4:28 pm by JoanHaylee

» Copy and Play DVD movies on Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2
Backup Blu-ray to portable hard drive for playback EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 12:38 pm by Violet10

» Import Sony AX1 4K XAVC S to FCP and Burn to DVD
Backup Blu-ray to portable hard drive for playback EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 3:29 pm by JoanHaylee

» How To Play Flash (FLV/F4V) Videos on Any Kindle Fire
Backup Blu-ray to portable hard drive for playback EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 2:24 pm by Violet10

Top posters
PutRa
Backup Blu-ray to portable hard drive for playback Vote_lcapBackup Blu-ray to portable hard drive for playback Voting_barBackup Blu-ray to portable hard drive for playback Vote_rcap 
c4rtenz
Backup Blu-ray to portable hard drive for playback Vote_lcapBackup Blu-ray to portable hard drive for playback Voting_barBackup Blu-ray to portable hard drive for playback Vote_rcap 
Adhy_jog
Bad_down
Ngadimin
josatriani
Kodhok
cnugh
ferdy_aja
andika75
Gallery
Backup Blu-ray to portable hard drive for playback Empty
Banner Link
Mig33Java Community

Mig33Java Forum Community

Backup Blu-ray to portable hard drive for playback

Go down 
PengirimMessage
Violet10
Prajurit Satu
Prajurit Satu

Female
Jumlah posting : 159
Lokasi : anqing
Mig33 Username : Violet10
Registration date : 17.04.12

Backup Blu-ray to portable hard drive for playback Empty
PostSubyek: Backup Blu-ray to portable hard drive for playback   Backup Blu-ray to portable hard drive for playback EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 6:39 pm

The article shows you an easy way to rip and stream Blu-ray movies onto your portable hard drive for sharing on TV, computer and Samsung Smart TV without problem.

Hey, basically I work nights for a state agency in a server room and have nothing better to do than watch movies. I've got hundreds of Blu-rays at my apartment but get tired of lugging them around so I wanted to get a portable hard drive and just watch my Blu-ray movies via that, plus I'll have them all with me at the same time which will be cool. I've got zero experience with this sort of thing so was hoping I could just get a quick list of what I'll need to accomplish this, I.e. programs, etc.

Backup Blu-ray to portable hard drive for playback Image

People are inevitably in need to rip Blu-ray for storing onto a portable hard drive, to copy Blu-ray to portable hard drive, a best Blu-ray Ripper is needed to rip Blu-ray video files to common playable videos.

Hot Search: Blu-ray Ripper Review | Blu-ray to Gear VR | Blu-ray to H.265 | Blu-ray to iPad Air 2

Here Pavtube ByteCopy, an ultra fast Blu-ray ripping solution, is capable of ripping Blu-ray/ISO image to almost all video formats, such as AVI, MP4, MPEG, WMV, MOV, FLV and M2TS, for playback on iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple TV, computer, Samsung Smart TV, Chromecast, etc. and allows you to copy and transfer Blu-ray movies to portable hard drive for safe storage and streaming. In addition, with this Blu-ray ripping tool, you can easily backup your Blu-ray with whole content digital folder or just main movie file. Copy protections won't be in the way of your Blu-ray to portable hard drive backup and users are always amazed by its high quality output. Download ByteCopy to have a try at Blu-ray to portable hard drive ripping.

Free Download Blu-ray Ripper

Backup Blu-ray to portable hard drive for playback Windows-download
Backup Blu-ray to portable hard drive for playback Mac-download

Note: The software developer only advocates ripping Blu-ray to portable hard drive for personal use and suggests referring to the copyright laws in your countries before doing so.

How to Rip and Backup Blu-ray to portable hard drive?

Step 1: Load Blu-ray to App

Run the Blu-ray Ripper and click "Load disc" icon to import Blu-ray movie to the program. BD folder, ISO image files are also supported directly.

Backup Blu-ray to portable hard drive for playback Load-blu-ray-for-lossless-backup

Tip: If you want to back up the Blu-ray on your external drive first, this app can achieve the goal for you with its powerful function: Copy the entire disc or Directly copy main file.

Step 2: Choose output format

As mentioned above, portable hard drive can support various medias, but for easily streaming, you are advised to choose HD Video - H.264 HD Video(*.mp4) first.

Backup Blu-ray to portable hard drive for playback Rip-blu-ray-dvd-to-mp4-mkv-avi-plex-roku

Step 3: Start Blu-ray to portable hard drive Conversion

Click "Convert" button on the main interface to convert Blu-ray for portable hard drive. After conversion, you will get the Blu-ray movie as MP4 format via tapping "Open" button. Now you can easily transfer the Blu-ray onto portable hard drive for sharing and playing on TV and computer and Samsung Smart TV.

Read more:
  • Ripping DVD to Micro SD Memory Card
  • H.265 Video Converter/Encoder for Windows 10
  • Copy Live Concert DVDs to Multimedia Drive
  • How to play DVD movies on Surface 3 freely?
  • Rip DVD movies for streaming via home network
  • Rip DVD to iTunes 12/11 with Handbrake Alternative

Source:http://formatplayable.jimdo.com/2015/04/15/convert-blu-ray-to-portable-hard-drive/
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Backup Blu-ray to portable hard drive for playback
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1