Mig33 Java
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Jungle of Community

IndeksIndeks  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  PencarianPencarian  PendaftaranPendaftaran  Login  
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
ChatMover

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» Best Way to Upload 1080p/720p MKV video to YouTube
Convert MKV for uploading to your Tivo from PC EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 12:37 pm by Violet10

» Best Way to Upload 1080p/720p MKV video to YouTube
Convert MKV for uploading to your Tivo from PC EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 12:37 pm by Violet10

» Multi-track MXF Converter- Transcode MXF for FCP X
Convert MKV for uploading to your Tivo from PC EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 10:18 am by JoanHaylee

» Backup Blu-ray to portable hard drive for playback
Convert MKV for uploading to your Tivo from PC EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 6:39 pm by Violet10

» Convert MKV for uploading to your Tivo from PC
Convert MKV for uploading to your Tivo from PC EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 1:03 pm by Violet10

» Solved: Tivo and WD TV Live streaming media player
Convert MKV for uploading to your Tivo from PC EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 4:28 pm by JoanHaylee

» Copy and Play DVD movies on Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2
Convert MKV for uploading to your Tivo from PC EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 12:38 pm by Violet10

» Import Sony AX1 4K XAVC S to FCP and Burn to DVD
Convert MKV for uploading to your Tivo from PC EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 3:29 pm by JoanHaylee

» How To Play Flash (FLV/F4V) Videos on Any Kindle Fire
Convert MKV for uploading to your Tivo from PC EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 2:24 pm by Violet10

Top posters
PutRa
Convert MKV for uploading to your Tivo from PC Vote_lcapConvert MKV for uploading to your Tivo from PC Voting_barConvert MKV for uploading to your Tivo from PC Vote_rcap 
c4rtenz
Convert MKV for uploading to your Tivo from PC Vote_lcapConvert MKV for uploading to your Tivo from PC Voting_barConvert MKV for uploading to your Tivo from PC Vote_rcap 
Adhy_jog
Bad_down
Ngadimin
josatriani
Kodhok
cnugh
ferdy_aja
andika75
Gallery
Convert MKV for uploading to your Tivo from PC Empty
Banner Link
Mig33Java Community

Mig33Java Forum Community

Convert MKV for uploading to your Tivo from PC

Go down 
PengirimMessage
Violet10
Prajurit Satu
Prajurit Satu

Female
Jumlah posting : 159
Lokasi : anqing
Mig33 Username : Violet10
Registration date : 17.04.12

Convert MKV for uploading to your Tivo from PC Empty
PostSubyek: Convert MKV for uploading to your Tivo from PC   Convert MKV for uploading to your Tivo from PC EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 1:03 pm

This article provides an easy way to do MKV to TiVo converison and upload it to your TiVo (including TiVo series 1, series 2 and series 3). 2 parts will be included. If you are interested, then hurry to CHECK IT OUT!

I have a lot of movies I would like to watch on the tv through tivo. They are on my computer. Obviously mkv videos are not recognized by the tivo desktop or other software. I have been searching for an official tivo program and cannot find one to convert them. Anyone got any programs they use? (cannot believe tivo cannot play mkv...lol)

I use a Channel guide to find neat stuff to watch.
I flip from channel to channel to watch things.
Pry my 'prev channel' button from my cold dead hands

Convert MKV for uploading to your Tivo from PC Transfer-mkv-to-tivo

Related search: MKV to WMP | MKV to Galaxy S6 | MKV to Plex Server | MKV to VLC | MKV to H.265 MP4 | MKV to iTunes

Well, MKV is not compatible with TiVo. (Get Top MKV Players) With luck, I've found a possible way to change MKV to TiVo format from Google and now I'd like to share with all of you. As long as you get a MKV to Tivo Converter, like Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate, you can upload your MKV video from PC to Tivo without any effort.

Read lists of Best Video Converter Ultimate review

Overll, this app is the optimal solution for you to batch convert MKV files to TiVo compatible MPEG-2 video without quality loss. The built-in editor lets you personalize your videos before the conversion. Moreover, this MKV Converter for Tivo (or be taken as an Ultra HD MKV Converter) can also help you quickly convert MKV to AVI, WMV, MOV, MP4, M4V, etc popular format. Mac version is iMedia Converter for Mac. Next follow me to Make it Possible. (Now, you can get 50% OFF discount after liked our FaceBook.)

How to convert mkv to TiVo format easily and quickly?

Step 1: After downloading the software, install and run it. Click "Add Video" to import all mkv files. This video converter supports batch conversion.

Convert MKV for uploading to your Tivo from PC Mkv-to-tivo-converter

Step 2: Click Format bar and select "MPEG-2 Video(*.mpg)" as output format from "Common Video" category under the drop-down list of "Format". If you want to get better HD video quality, select "MPEG-2 HD Video(*.mpg)" from "HD Video" category.

Convert MKV for uploading to your Tivo from PC Mpge-2-video-format

Tip: To adjust video and audio parameters like codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, you could click on "Settings" button.In principle, the larger input values, the better output quality, but the corresponding larger file size.

Convert MKV for uploading to your Tivo from PC Mpeg-2-video-settings

Step 3: Click Convert button to start transcoding MKV to TiVo. Once the conversion finished, click the Open button and you can locate the output files effortlessly. And then you can transfer it from your PC to Tivo flawlessly.

Additional Tips:

1. To transfer home videos from your PC on your home network to your TiVo media device, you must have purchased the Home Networking Package, and downloaded and installed the TiVo Desktop 2.8 software (which comes as part of the Home Networking Package).

To make sure you're using TiVo Desktop 2.8, launch TiVo Desktop and go to Help > About TiVo Desktop.

Step 1. On your PC, open My Documents > My TiVo Recordings.

NOTE: You can change the location of this folder under File > Preferences.

Step 2. Copy the home videos you wish to transfer to your TiVo into the My TiVo Recordings folder.

Supported files include:

Windows Media Video (.wmv)

QuickTime Movie (.mov)

MPEG-4/H.264 (.mp4, .m4v, .mp4v)

MPEG-2 (.mpg, .mpeg, .mpe, .mp2, .mp2v, .mpv2)

DivX and Xvid (.avi, .divx)

Step 3. These will now display in your TiVo Desktop's Now Playing List.

Step 4. On your TiVo, navigate to TiVo Central > Now Playing List.

Step 5. Scroll down to the bottom of the list and select your "Now Playing on [YOUR PC]".

Step 6. Select the video you wish to transfer and follow the screen prompts to begin the transfer.

Step 7. While the video is transferring, a blue light will be lit on your TiVo media device.

Step 8. Once the blue light turns off, the video has finished transferring. You can find the transferred video in your TiVo Now Playing List.

NOTE: Video can be played whilst transferring but network speed limitations may cause video to pause. Your TiVo media device will only transfer one file at a time; additional files will be queued for transfer later.

This versatile MKV to TiVo Converter can not only convert MKV files to TiVo video easily, but also convert SD/HD MKV to play on Android, sync to iTunes or import to QuickTime with the best quality.

Read More:

Backup Blu-rays to Home Network and Play with XBMC
Play MKV movie with AC3 on Gear VR
Convert DVD to WD TV Live (Plus, Hub) for watching
Play iTunes movie with Archos VR headset on any phones
Handbrake Alternative: Encode 3D Blu-ray to Lakento MVR
View 2D/3D Blu-ray Movies on virtual reality glasses

Money Saving Boundles:

ByteCopy($42) + Video Converter Ultimate($65) = Only $79.9, Save $27.1
Video Converter Ultimate($65) + ChewTune($29) = Only $74.9, Save $19.1
Video Converter Ultimate($65) + DVD Creater($35) = Only $64.9, Save $35.1

Source: http://onebestsoft.com/transferring-mkv-files-to-tivo/